Monday, July 2, 2012

Not Stripper Shoes

I haven't blogged in so long that this feels sort of foreign. I don't know what to say. Really, I don't. So instead of saving this to my many many drafts due my lack of intelligent things to say about pretty much anything, I'll go ahead and tell you about my latest obsession, clear stripper shoes. We all saw this trend emerge on the runways of spring 2012, and I'll admit I wasn't really digging it. I just couldn't picture my big ass feet in clear shoes. It also took me back to 'the summer of 94 (I think) when I damn there died because my 2nd pair of  smelly jellies had fallen apart as I was running down the stairs. I'm sure I'll see that story on Spike TV real soon. These shoes have grown on me. I think my big ass feet could be happy in them after all.  Peep below.


Jeffrey Campbell Soiree, my pick for the baller on a budget aka ME!


3.1 Phillip Lim Cody d'Orsay Heels. Enter Gwen Stefani Rich Girl chorus.


Loving these Aquascutum oxfords


I can few the summer dew between my toes already (EW!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment